I don’t see why any church/organization will spend hundreds of dollars on a projection software. As I’ve said before I’ve tried quite a few paid and free versions of projector software and I still can’t find anything better than Sunday Worship, clean interface, not bloated but still feature rich and a responsive support staff that is always willing and working to bring Sunday Worship to it’s utopia.
Sunday Worship V1.3 has been released. The main focus of this release is the new support for downloading and installing additional Bibles for use with the Scripture picker. There are also some bug fixes.
A new version of the getting started guide can be downloaded from here.
New features in SundayWorship 1.3
- Download additional Bibles
- Added support for typing non-English Bible book names
- Display musical keys for songs
- Drag and drop for adding content to the content pickers
- Added additional keyboard shortcuts for the Projector view
- Updated manual
Bug fixes in SundayWorship 1.3
- Failed detection of PowerPoint can prevent SundayWorship from starting
- PowerPoint presentations were not running correctly
- License dialog was shown but hidden when 30 day trial period had expired
- Improved the performance of the picture browser for large numbers of pictures
Downloading additional Bibles
To view list of available Bibles use the Bible Manager by clicking Tools –> Bibles and then select the Downloadable Bibles.
At present we are able to offer Public Domain or royalty free Bibles. For this release we’ve added Bibles in French, German, Spanish, Polish as well as a couple of alternative English Bibles.
For more information see the updated Getting Started Guide.
Using non-English Bible names
To help users whose first language is not English we’ve added the ability to search for Bible references using non-English names. We currently support French, German, Romanian and Spanish.
To use this feature use Tools –> Options –> General and select the Language to use.
SundayWorship 1.3 is a free upgrade for all existing users of previous versions.
Before upgrading we recommend making a backup of your song database. To do that use File –> Export –> SundayWorship song database.
A new version of the church song and video projection software SundayWorship has been released.
This release adds two major features to SundayWorship.
- Support for running Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from SundayWorship
- The ability to import songs from EasiSlides.
You can download the latest version from here.
The SundayWorship.net software is designed to easily display songs, scriptures and multimedia for use during your church meetings.
- Dual monitor display for distraction-free worship and events
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 supported
- KJV and ASV, RomCor Bible versions standard with instant search and display capability
- Nursery Alert customizable for on screen display with multiple numbers
- Scrolling Message Alert with priorities and customizable banners
- Easy to learn, easy to use – point, click and project your media!